Take a walk through the winter forest featuring several different evergreens with a touch of spice.
What makes our candles different?
We blend our own waxes to avoid hidden synthetic waxes.
We only scent with natural plant based ingredients. No so called "clean Synthetics"
We avoid using paraffin dipped wicks.
We strive to bring you the best smelling, healthy candles.
· Your first burn time on your candle is important. Burn the candle until the wax pool reaches edge-to-edge, approximately 3 – 7 hours, then extinguish.
· To prevent smoking, KEEP YOUR WICK TRIMMED to ¼ of an inch at all times, never let the flame get higher than ½”. Monitor your flame/wick while the candle is burning.
· Keep the wick straight and centered. This will ensure a nice even burn throughout the lifetime of your candle.
· Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
· If your wick “mushrooms” the wick was probably too long as it was burning. Just extinguish it, trim it to ¼” and relight it.
· Rotate your candle every so often. Keep out of draft.
· Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
Beeswax, Coconut wax, Fragrance (Plant based isolates and/or essential oils)
MADE WITH ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
NO HARMFUL SYNTHETIC CHEMICALS
NO ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCE
NO PHTHALATES, PARABENS OR SULPHATES
NO LAKES OR DYES
I love this scent!
Statements and products have not been evaluated by the FDA and not intended to treat or cure diseases.